MANUFACTURED BY MITGI
Custom tool specs with standard tool lead times
At MITGI, your deadline and specifications are ours too. Our customer service, design, and manufacturing teams work together to ensure that your needs are represented every step along the way.
Working with MITGI brings your team several advantages:
- Design and production teams can help optimize performance by utilizing material-specific tool geometries
- In-house coating helps to ensure deadline and quality expectations are met
- On-site manufacturing means flexible scheduling to meet the needs of your production team
“As always, your tools, delivery, service, and tool performance were absolutely wonderful. I can’t tell you enough what a pleasure it is to do business with MITGI. We currently utilize a number of different suppliers, but your service is unparalleled. I love your new tools; they blow the door off of everyone else.”
What can MITGI do?
- Manufacture custom and standard cutting tools, shank sizes from 1/8” to 1-1/4”
- Meet tool requirements including tight tolerances, complex specs, and repeatable performance
- Quote tools quickly, usually within a few hours
- Produce tools within short lead times, usually within two weeks and often as quickly as 3-5 days
- Deliver tools as expected
How do we get started?
Send us your tool specs and we will return an estimate, usually within a few hours.
Contact us by phone (320) 455-0535 or complete the form to schedule a call.
Request a print edition of the latest standard tool catalog, featuring more than 9,600 standard tools.