Fast service and short lead times that you can count on.
Companies that specialize in precision manufacturing require carbide cutting tools that meet the technical requirements of the job at hand, often with very little notice. As production schedules continue to tighten, manufacturers need to be able to rely on their cutting tool suppliers to produce the tools they need and deliver them as expected. MITGI understands that short lead times are essential to meeting the demands of your own production schedule.
There are a variety of ways in which MITGI can help to shorten your wait:
- Responsive communication and fast quoting – It’s our goal to respond to requests for info and quotes within a few business hours. If its going to take longer, we’ll let you know when you can expect to receive your information.
- Fast turnaround on standard tools – All stocked tools are available for same day shipment, and standard tools are available in 3 days or less.
- QUICK TURN specials – Most custom tools can be made and shipped within two weeks, sometimes as quickly as a few days. Contact us to quote exact lead times.
- Onsite coating – short lead times are possible for coated tools with our onsite coating service, often adding only one day to the lead time.
- Stocking programs – All custom tools can be inventoried at MITGI so that they are ready for same day shipment. Contact us to discuss blanket orders.
“I just wanted to thank you and MITGI for the quick response to the RFQ for the special threading bar. That really was impressive that your team came back with a quote so quickly (I think it was within an hour). Also impressive that they can deliver 5 pcs within 3 days. I’ll definitely be looking at MITGI for other tools as well.”
What can MITGI do?
- Manufacture custom and standard cutting tools, shank sizes from 1/8” to 1-1/4”
- Meet tool requirements including tight tolerances, complex specs, and repeatable performance
- Quote tools quickly, usually within a few hours
- Produce tools within short lead times, usually within two weeks and often as quickly as 3-5 days
- Deliver tools as expected
- Expedite orders at no charge
How do we get started?
Send us your tool specs and we will return an estimate, usually within a few hours.
Contact us by phone (320) 455-0535 or complete the form to schedule a call.
More than 9,600 standard tools are available for purchase online. Add tools to your cart and buy today.