Make our inventory your inventory.
Everyday planning for tool consumption is made easier by blanket orders, and this becomes even more true when planning is less predictable. Setting up tools on blanket orders brings you several distinct advantages:
- Same-day shipment – Tools are on the shelf and ready to ship.
- Reserved inventory – They are your tools, but on our shelf. This is especially valuable for high usage stock tools. By placing the tools on a blanket, you can be certain that the tools will be available when you need them.
- Scheduled shipment or On-demand – Scheduled shipments can be setup at the time of order, or tools can be pulled and shipped upon request.
- Lower pricing – Buying in larger quantities gives you better pricing. Ask your Account Manager for price breaks to illustrate the difference.
- Improved cash flow – Tools are invoiced at the time of shipment. All the tools on the shelf remain on our books until you’re ready to take them.
Blanket orders are easy to setup and are available on orders of any size. Contact us to discuss blanket orders today.
“Thank you so much for the ‘Above and Beyond’ approach you had with our job. We truly appreciate it. Your company is a joy to work with, not only for the fast and friendly service, but also the technical advice that you provide. Many thanks!”
What can MITGI do?
- Manufacture custom and standard cutting tools, shank sizes from 1/8” to 1-1/4”
- Meet tool requirements including tight tolerances, complex specs, and repeatable performance
- Quote tools quickly, usually within a few hours
- Produce tools within short lead times, usually within two weeks and often as quickly as 3-5 days
- Deliver tools as expected
- Expedite orders at no charge
How do we get started?
Send us your tool specs and we will return an estimate, usually within a few hours.
Contact us by phone (320) 455-0535 or complete the form to schedule a call.
More than 9,600 standard tools are available for purchase online. Add tools to your cart and buy today.