MANUFACTURED BY MITGI: Custom cutting tools
Performance made with you in mind.
Precision manufacturing requires cutting tools that ensure repeatable performance, can handle complex manufacturing tasks, and can meet the demands of difficult-to-machine materials. MITGI employs service and support teams who can help solve tool problems that are difficult to assess or manufacture. On-site manufacturing gives customers flexibility in tool design to support performance and meet demanding schedules.
Working with MITGI brings your team several advantages:
- Design and production teams can help optimize performance by utilizing material-specific tool geometries
- In-house coating helps to ensure deadline and quality expectations are met
- Customers can buy online, direct, or through the distributors they trust to deliver additional service and support
How do we get started?
- Form Tools
- Step Drills and Step Reamers
- Counterbore Tools
- End Mills
- Thread Mills
- Coolant Thru Tools
- Shank diameters: 3mm to 1-1/4″
- Materials: aluminum, plastics, titanium, nickel alloys, stainless steels, other exotic materials
- In-house coating: AlTiN, TiN, TiCN, nACRo, nACo
- Tolerances: varies by tool type and feature (examples include: drills and reamers +/- .0001, end mills -.0004, form tools +/-.001, boring bars +/-.001)
Contact us to assess manufacturability of any tool. We will review the tools specs, tolerances, and features to determine whether it is a match for MITGI capabilities.