MANUFACTURED BY MITGI: Reamers
Can’t find a tool to meet your exact specifications? Specials or modified standard reamers may be the answer.
- Shank diameter = 3mm – 1.250 in
- Tolerances and number of flutes may vary by design
- End finishes: chamfer, ball, and corner radius
- Extended reach available
- Multi-diameter, multi-step reamers available
- Coated or uncoated
- Specials usually available in two weeks or less, some may qualify for QUICK TURN SPECIAL timeline of 3 days or less
MITGI Standard Reamers
- Tolerance +0.0002
- 2, 3, and 4 Flute Options
- 8x Flute Length
- 12x Reach (optional)
- ALTIN Coated and Uncoated
- SWISS-TYPE OAL Options and Timeline Available
MITGI Standard Reamer cutter diameters range from 0.0050 to 0.1250. >> Buy now
All standard MITGI reamers are available with a SWISS-TYPE OAL option. Standard tool pricing and timelines apply. Contact us for an estimate and a QUICK TURN REVIEW.
“We appreciate all of the work you’re doing for us. When the owner asked for your tools, I wanted to get the quote in your hands quickly. I think he’s impressed with MITGI’s quality and delivery!
I’m impressed with your customer service team. THANK YOU!”